MASM Builder is a free Integrated Development Environment IDE for developing 32-bit Windows programs using the Assembler. MASM Builder contains many useful features which will assist you in creating Windows API based programs.
MASM Builder Features
- Code explorer;
- Customizable syntax highlighting;
- Source code editing tools;
- The familiar user interface, as in Delphi or C++ Builder;
- Export source code to HTML with syntax highlighting support;
- Debug with OllyDbg or MS Visual Studio debugger.
MASM Builder is a Multilingual User Interface (MUI) application meaning that you can set everything of its GUI to be displayed in the language of your choice. It has already been translated to few languages. You are more than welcome to make or help with the translation to your native one.
- Current version: 3.5
- Size: 3.2 MB
- MASM32 version 9 (compiler, linker, lib, inc-files...) included
- MASM Builder runs on Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Vista / Windows 2003 Server
- MASM Builder has the following language translations available:
- The MASM32 SDK version 11 is a working development environment for programmers who are interested in either learning or writing 32 bit Microsoft assembler (MASM). The installation is an automated process that installs the correct directory tree structure on the local drive of your choice.
- OllyDbg - is a debugger that emphasizes binary code analysis, which is useful when source code is not available. It traces registers, recognizes procedures, API calls, switches, tables, constants and strings, as well as locates routines from object files and libraries.
- Calculator created in MASM Builder.